Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My card making journey... con't...


Good evening Crafters!

Sorry that I'm a little late with today's post... but here goes... just a bit (;-) more of my cards from the "early days".  The improvement is fairly obvious as my journey in card making continues... these are ones that I actually liked after I made them!  (we are our worst critics after all ;)





My father likes to call the ones with the "torn" detailing, "ones where I got hungry" !  Ha Ha!




I love this one, because it is the beginning of my embossing... I L-O-V-E to emboss!



On this one, I didn't have a golfer stamp, so I printed of a silhouette of one in navy (I still used a marker to make sure there were no white spots) and glued it onto the paper.  It's a great technique if you want to personalize a card for someone.  





Easel fold card for Canada Day...


Some Canada Day treat bags....




Sorry that this one is a bit blurry.  This is one that I did in my "club" night when I visited Halifax/Dartmouth NS and my "crack dealer" as I like to call her, Kathy Nelson.  I have linked her Stampin' Up! page to her name, if you are looking for a great Demonstrator and/or need to shop for Stampin' Up! product.  She has fabulous customer service!




-please excuse the messy backgrounds and keep in mind the quote to the right... "Creativity is messy & I'm very Creative"! ;-)  I would have re-taken the pictures if I hadn't sent the cards out already... 

I hope that you enjoyed the continuing story of my crafting journey.  I certainly enjoy blogging about it.  

Thank you all for reading!  

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment