Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Here's even more of my cards....

Hello again, crafters!  

I hope that I'm not boring you with my cards, but it's been a long 2 and a 1/2 yrs of stampin' and craftin'!  So there is a lot of catching up to do!  ;-) 

The majority of these cards are from Christmas 2011.  I got into the habit of making 3 or more of the same type of card.  Here are just a few....







Here is one of my favourites from last year.... it's called the "Joy Fold Card" and you can find 2 great tutorials here and here.





I have a T-O-N of birthdays (and other occasions show up too) in my life around Christmas (including my own :) so there are a few birthday cards in amongst the Christmas cards







More of the Joy Fold Card... I made quite a few and, funnily enough, I made not-a-one this year... I must remember to revisit this card, I do really enjoy how it looks and how easy it is to make....





Some more birthdays and other occasions pop up all the time...


Another couple of "Joy Folds"


This one took some time with the stitches... I punched the holes using the Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack from Stampin' Up! and then sewed the whole thing with white thread, doubled up.  I really loved the effect that it produced.




I hope that you have noticed the evolution of card making styles.  I love to learn new and interesting techniques.  I have quite a few on my list right now.  


Thank you all for reading!

Until next time...



1 comment:

  1. Love the colours! Can't decide on the favourite one! I'm drawn to the trees but can't commit! LOL!they are all fun! Monika

    ReplyDelete