Monday, January 21, 2013

Flower Pot Card...

Hello Crafters!  I hope that you all had a fabulous weekend!
Today's post is about an easy and fun card to make.  It is called the flower pot card and my crack dealer good friend Kathy Nelson, who is a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, showed me this card and sent me the link to the video below.


I followed this video exactly, but you could change the flowers and you could just cut them out, you wouldn't NEED the punches that she mentions, but it does make it easier with the punches when you are making....


Multiples  
You will notice that I used different border punches as I didn't want them to all look the exact same.  They all turned out so awesome!!  I really enjoy the look of the white embossed flowers on the different coloured card stock.

Here are some close-ups of individual cards with the leaves and some bling...


Here's another "group" shot with their leaves...


I hope that you all try this or your own version of this wonderful card... very nice to give just to brighten someones day in the dreary days of winter!  

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment